Saturday 26 April 2014


My dear student,

I publish here a collection of my English Notes on various subjects in English literature. They include prose, poetry, autobiographical essays, science essays, fictions and novels of great writers and poets. There are essays on the Divine Comedy of Dante, Homer's Iliad and the Odessy, Virgil's Aeneid, Bhasa's "Karnabharam and the poems of Alexander Pushkin. I hope you will find the collections of these essays are highly beneficial for you. If you need any help, please write to me in my email id: kjthomas916@gmail.com.

Yours sincerely,

K.J. Thomas

5 comments:

  1. Thank you sir,i got lots of help from your note..i am thankfull to you sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sir i need your help regarding below two question,plz help me if possible,you can publish in ur website,or u can mail me at gtmsinha12@gmail.com
    1)Bring out the significance of description of Nightingale as a tigress in the context of her relationship of Sidney Herbert.
    2)Show how Eliot explores the theme of death of the old self and birth of a new self in Marina.

    Plz sir help me on urgent basis,as i have paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir,
    I need your help . Iwnt the note of narration and representation chapter on the text of methodology of humanities. It is very urgent. Plz help me. I have a exam on this paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir pls upload notes for language and linguistics & methodology of literature

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir plse upload indian women by Dr.S.radhakrishnan essay sir.

    ReplyDelete